Saturday, April 4, 2009

L: Change the World

That's right! I don't know if all the Death Note fans know of the "L Movie" but it's called "L change the world" and it's coming to Select Theatres for TWO NIGHTS ONLY!

April 29- subbed version.

April 30- dubbed version.

Tickets are limited, so buy them ASAP!

I find this site useful for finding showtimes. They all seem to be at 7:30 pm. The movie is about two and a half hours long:http://www.fandango.com/GlobalSearch.aspx?tab=Movies&q=l+change+the+world&repos=Movies

(^If link doesn't appear, copy and paste it into the URL bar, or type it in >.>)

8 comments:

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Sure! I really wanted to see that.

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

YEAH!!!

Your white day present is finished!

YAHOO!!!

I hope you will like it.

Although the size looks kinda big for you. nuts....

I'm still trying to get my mom to say yes on me going to the movie wednesday....

She will say yes or I'll hit with Syaoran's frying pan!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

GO ON YOUR GMAIL YOU STINKY GIRL!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Don't worry i won't forget!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

My MOM is EvIl!!!!!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

She took my ipod away!!!!!!!!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

I got the videos downloaded!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

wow u haven't posted in awhile..
tsk tsk tsk...