Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Sketchboard and Clamp in Wonderland 2




-Syaoran walks through a desert with flames around him.

-Title card.

-Animated version of this gorgeous picture from the 2005 Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-/×××HOLiC calendar.

-Sakura holds a sphere with one of her feathers inside.

-Syaoran, Kurogane, and Fai riding on dragons, which was animated in the CLAMP IN WONDERLAND 2 OVA and it also included them in the aforementioned calendar costumes.

-Sakura raises the sphere and the feather’s light shatters it and the surrounding place.

-Brief childhood scenes of Kurogane (with his mother and father), Fai (with Ashura), Syaoran (with Fujitaka), and Sakura (with Toya and Yukito).

-Syaoran grabs a sparkle of light and the dragon ride scene continues.

-The scene cuts away to the three riding into battle on the dragons. This was also animated in the CLAMP IN WONDERLAND 2 OVA.

-Mokona’s wings unwrap Sakura as she raises a hand toward the sky.

-Brief shots of each character turning toward each other.

-Individual battle scenes for Kurogane (with a sword), Fai (with staff on chains), and Syaoran (with dual tonfas and a sword). Very similar poses were animated in the CLAMP IN WONDERLAND 2 OVA.

-Syaoran reaches out, as if trying to grasp something. Another hand reaches for him, which belongs to another Syaoran.

-The two Syaorans face each other inversed and spin away from view in a yin-yang symbol. This is also copied from a manga picture.


12 comments:

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

That was cool!

Anyways whatchya doing today?

Wanna do something?

I'm so bored and Emily is here.
Enough said there dude.

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

I'm sorry, I haven't had the time to.

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
You know that gash on my toe, well I started to get blood poisoning from it.

So I had to sleep on the couch and keep my foot up on a pillow.

Then I got like 3 hours of sleep.

So I woke up this morning and my mom told me to stay home.

Thankgoodness though the blood poisoning went down but it's still pretty bad.

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh! you are a bad girl!
You went on your phone during school! I'm telling on you!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Yeah I know.

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I went to mangafox and they only have up to bleach 348 too!!!!!!
This sucks!!
I can't wait any longer!!!!!!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

WHAT?! I'm confuzled!
What up with the post on my blog silly ;)?

Anyways why didn't you tell me you checked mangafox, you evil child!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

You are so weird! XP

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Hahaha you are sooo funny.
You are crazy XP!


AHHHHH! I must READ Bleach 349!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
X( *sniff* *sniff*

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Yo crazy chick.....hehe...... XP

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

Bad news.

I'm going camping this friday after school and I will becoming home late Saturday night.

What will we do for white day!

I'm SORRY!

PLEASE don't kill me, AHHHHHHH!

Mistsong/Gabrielle said...

HELLO!!!!!!??????